Steel Stud Framer
- Ideal Drywall Ltd – Posted by email@example.com
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 31612
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 07 Sep 2022
Ideal Drywall Ltd Located at 12830 80 Ave, Surrey, BC,V3W 3A8, is looking for permanent full-time Steel Stud Framer to be a part of their team..
• Construct and Install metal stud framing and furring for interior walls
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and joint structures made of lightweight steel.
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• Prepare cost estimates for clients.
•Completion of secondary School is an asset.
•Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
OR 2 to less than 3 year of experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please.
Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
No views yet