Business Address: 7080 Derrycrest Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5W 0G5
Number of Positions: 2
Title of Position: Site Supervisor (NOC 70010)- Construction
Starting Immediately: Yes
Terms of Employment: 3 years
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $55.29 per hour
Hours per week: 40
Benefits Package: Disability insurance/ Dental Insurance /Extended Medical Insurance
Location of work: 7080 Derrycrest Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5W 0G5
Education: College Or CEGEP
Work Experience: 5 years or more
Chart Your Path to Canada! Are you an experienced Construction Site Supervisor with a passion for leadership and an eye for detail? This is your chance to not only advance your career but also embark on an incredible journey to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. As a Construction Site Supervisor, you'll oversee the transformation of our vibrant cityscape while enjoying the unparalleled benefits of life in Canada. With competitive compensation, access to excellent healthcare and education, and the opportunity to experience the rich cultural tapestry of Mississauga, this isn't just a job – it's your gateway to a brighter future. Join us and be a part of the construction legacy in the heart of Canada!
A successful candidate will:
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
• Develop and implement quality control programs
• Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
• Hire and supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
• Complete project requirements as per plans and specifications on time and on budget in cooperation with the Project Manager.
• Promote and enforce health safety, as per company’s Environmental Health and Safety program; and maintain a sound working knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety.
• Effectively communicate with Owner, Engineer/Architect and Trade Workforce and the public where necessary.
• The Site Supervisor’s role requires a motivated, high-energy individual whose goals are aligned with the company’s strategic corporate objectives.
• College Diploma in construction or in Engineering.
• 10 to 15 years construction related experience, with minimum of 5 years in a managerial role.
To excel in this role, you'll need construction experience and the ability to communicate in English. Your leadership skills and dedication are what matter most. Join us in Mississauga, ON, and let's build a brighter future together!
How to Apply
Contact Information: email@example.com
No views yet