Shift Supervisor-Food Service
- MarutiKincardine Inc. O/A Pizza Hut Restaurant – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17318
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Jan 2022
Employer: MarutiKincardine Inc. O/A Pizza Hut Restaurant
Position: Shift Supervisor-Food Service
No. Positions: 1
Duration: Full Time
Location: 1120 Sutten Street, Unit- C4, Kincardine, Ontario, N2Z 2C9
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise the activities of the food service workers in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
• Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
• Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
• Training and developing new/existing team members, promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale by motivating and encouraging the team
• Delegate and ensure all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills in English language, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: By emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet