- Wendy’s Restaurant – Posted by email@example.com
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18075
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 26 Jan 2022
Employer: Wendy’s Restaurant
Position: Shift Supervisor
Duration/Type: Full Time
Work Location: 6449 Erin Mills Parkway, Mississauga, ON L5N 4H4
Salary: $16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Other Benefits: Group insurance benefits including medical, dental & eyecare coverage
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise the shift by coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality.
• Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
• Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required.
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
• Solving the cash register problems.
• Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
• Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet