- Madras Restaurant Ltd. – Posted by email@example.com
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14350
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 07 Oct 2021
Employer: Madras Restaurant Ltd.
Position: Shift Supervisor
Duration: Full Time
Location: 2280 Bovaird Dr E #6, Brampton, ON L6R 3J5
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime rate applicable at $24.00 per hour after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
• Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
• Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
• Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
• Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets
• Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
• Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum one year of experience in food service is required. Supervisory experience in food service will be considered as an asset
• Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Must be able to work with a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to ApplyBy emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet