The Company Operating Name: Pizza Hut
Title of Position: Shift Manager – Lake St
Business Address: 417 Connell street, Woodstock, NB, E7M 5G5
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Year round – Full time
Language Requirement(s): English
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental and Medical (after probation)
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 294 Lake St, St. Catharines, ON L2N 4H2
Work Experience: Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
Job Duties: – Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
– Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
– Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
– Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
– Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
– Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
– Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
– Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
– Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
Job Requirements: – Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school is required
– Ability to communicate effectively in English.
– Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
– Ability to work under pressure
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Ability to supervise 5-10 people
– Able to work in a fast paced environment
– Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
– Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
How to Apply
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shify Manager - St. Catharines or submit in person or mail to 294 Lake St, St. Catharines, ON L2N 4H2 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet