- https://riaaeaservices.ca/ – Posted by email@example.com
- Job ID : 69153
- Category : Accounting
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 to $27.00 / hour (To be negotiated) Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-31
- Posting Date : 21 Sep 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Sep 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
# No of positions: 1
# Nature of job: Fulltime/Permanent job with minimum 30 to 45 hours / week
# Employment conditions: Day time job
# Language Requirement: English
# Minimum Education Required: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years in accounting.
# Experience required: 2 years to less than 3 years
# Skills required:
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll,
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation,
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems,
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements,
- Post journal entries,
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports,
- Prepare tax returns,
- Prepare trial balance of books, Reconcile accounts
# Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities required: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
# Personal Suitability: Accurate, Client focus, Dependability, Organized, Reliability, Team player
# Security and Safety Requirements: Basic security clearance
# Computer and technology knowledge: Knowledge of Accounting software, Inventory control software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Quick Books is required.
# Benefits: Free parking available, Team building opportunities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Learning/training paid by employer
# Who can apply to this job:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to Apply
# How to apply : By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
# How-to-apply instructions; Add Cover Letter To Your Resume
No views yet