Retail Sales Manager
- Sleep Shop – Posted by email@example.com
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27769
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Jul 2022
We are located in Richmond, BC, Canada. We mainly serve quality products including mattresses, pillows, and furniture across the Lower Mainland, as well as online. Now we are hiring for an experienced Retail Sales Manager.
Company: Sleep Shop
Job Position: Retail Sales Manager
Wage: $29.50 to $30.50/hour and 4% of vacation fee
Working condition: Full-time (35 to 40 hours / week)
Working Location: 12540 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC, V6V 1J5
– Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product may be considered.
– 2+ years of managing experience in the retail field or 3+ years of sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility is required.
– Excellent organizing and leadership skills
– Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of retail sales
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Source and negotiate with vendors when necessary to procure merchandise for resale
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
- Develop sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues
- Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, development and retention of staff
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone call, we will contact only selected applicants.
No views yet