BC Building Products Ltd.
Sales and Distribution Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 – 3 years of related experience is required.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Corporate sales managers (60010)
NOC Job title: Sales and Distribution Manager
Job Location: 8241-129th Street
Job description: This company is looking for one full time, permanent Sales and Distribution Manager to join their team.
• Strategize, control, and assess the operations and activities of the sales department of the business.
• Lead the sales team of sales executives and representatives to build connections with distributors, business customers and oversee the sales contract negotiations
• Set up managerial guidelines and methods for sales department to follow.
• Manage local, provincial, and divisional sales of the company line of construction products consisting of waterproofing membrane, concrete repair products, joint sealants and many more.
• Responsible to hire, manage, and arrange required training for new and current employees in the sales department.
• Establish strategic arrangements related to boost the sales of current and new range of products sold and distributed by the business in retail and wholesale setting.
• Develop and utilize key performance system of measurement to evaluate performance of both the sales team and individual sales representatives
• Develop positive relationships with distributors and retailers to maintain ongoing communication and facilitate solutions to address their concerns if any.
• Completion of high school is required.
• 2 – 3 years of related experience is required.
How to apply:
How to Apply
No views yet