- Pan Pacific Lodge Whistler – Posted by PanPacificHR
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 54348
- Category : Cleaner
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.63-21.41 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-05-11
- Posting Date : 11 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 10 Jun 2022
Room Attendant (NOC 6731)
Pan Pacific Lodge Whistler, Whistler, BC
One Whistler Village Partners DBA Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside has been in operation since 1997 in Whistler, British Columbia. Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside operates as a hotel under the branding of Pan Pacific Lodge Whistler.
The property boasts the best address in Whistler as it is slope side to Whistler /Blackcomb Mountain and operates as a full-service hotel that has 121 self-contained Strata titled units. It offers a pool, 2 hot tubs, fitness area and Eucalyptus steam room to guests. Also on site are a successful Irish Pub (owned and managed by the same hotel group) and two ski rental shops (owned and operated separately).
In 2005, under the company name Whistler Baseline Partners, a second hotel opened up in Whistler: The Pan Pacific Village Centre. This is a full-service hotel that has 83 self contained strata title units with a restaurant, pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna and fitness area.
POSITION: ROOM ATTENDANT
REPORTING LINE: Executive Housekeeper
LOCATION: Village Centre/ Mountainside
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS/SHIFTS: 40 hours/week, 8-4:30pm 5 days/week
Pan Pacific Lodge Whistler is looking to fill ten (10) positions as Housekeeping Room Attendant with candidates who are reliable, trustworthy and who love customer care for our hotel located in Whistler, BC.
The Room Attendant’s duties include:
- Clean and sanitize all aspects of the guest rooms which include full kitchens, fireplaces, balconies, washrooms.
- Maintain a high level of guest service and ensure rapid and professional response to all guest requests.
- Make beds and change sheets; dust furniture.
- Sweep, mop, wash, strip, wax and polish floors.
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- Stock housekeeping service room.
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- Clean and disinfect elevators.
- Handle and report lost and found items.
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings.
- Push, pull and stock housekeeping cart.
- Work on own or in teams as required.
- Participate in deep cleaning of guest rooms.
- Clean other areas of the hotel as required.
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and excellent observational skills
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English.
- Physical fitness and dexterity.
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, great sense of cooperation and teamwork.
- Minimum of secondary school required
- Competitive wage: CAD $19.63 to $21.41 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Health benefits & dental care coverage after 12 months of work
- RESP Contribution
- 5 days of paid sick leave annually (after 3 months probation)
Full Covid-19 vaccination scheme required
- 8am to 4:30pm shifts on 5 days/week
- Availability to work throughout weekends/holidays required
Willing to relocate to Whistler, if applicable
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
How to Apply
How to apply:
To apply, please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet