We are looking for a well experienced Retail Store Supervisor for the Shediac Road Convenience (Petro Canada) located 1615 Shediac Rd, Moncton, NB E1A 7B3, Canada.
No. of positions: 02
The Retail Store Supervisor at Petro Canada performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving customers, oversee the work of retail staff and cashiers, monitoring of employee activity, coordinating the shipping and receiving of merchandise and gas, solving problems at a day to day level and assisting customers.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assign sales workers to duties
• Order merchandise and Sell merchandise
• Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
• Establish work schedules
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team Player, Reliability
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Setting: Retail business
Work Conditions and Physical Abilities:
• Must be able to work any area of the store when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
• Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
How to Apply
By email to email@example.com
No views yet