- Krish Physiotherapy Services Inc. – Posted by JIC
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 100532
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-08-12
- Posting Date : 12 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 08 Nov 2023
Krish Physiotherapy is a physio clinic in North Edmonton serving the community since 2014. We specilaize in pelvic floor physiotherapy, motor vehicle accident treatments, work related injuries (WCB Claims), sports and running injuries as well as in alleviating your chronic and acute pain.
Whether helping patients with injury rehabilitation or disability management, our physiotherapists are dedicated to helping you get back to a healthy, happy and pain free life. Our physiotherapists utilize a whole-body approach and use a variety of treatment techniques to help you regain the ability to move freely, perform daily activities and improve your overall strength, stamina, and stability.
We are looking for a patient, dedicated rehab aide to join our team and assist with the physical and clerical tasks in our clinic. The responsibilities of the rehab aide include maintaining the treatment area, prepping for therapy sessions, helping to transport immobile patients, and performing administrative duties.
A successful rehab aide is physically fit, detail-oriented, and a great team player. Ultimately, a top-notch rehab aide will have great interpersonal and communication skills and should demonstrate the mental fortitude to work with patients and complete clerical tasks.
Rehab Aide Responsibilities:
- Assisting therapists with transporting and preparing patients for treatments.
- Preparing supplies and equipment and setting up treatment rooms for therapy sessions.
- Cleaning equipment and treatment rooms before and after therapy sessions.
- Maintaining equipment and notifying the therapist if there are any problems.
- Performing routine, non-clinical patient care tasks.
- Maintaining inventory supplies, ordering stock, and keeping stock areas clean and organized.
- Completing paperwork and updating patient files.
- Answering phones, setting up appointments, and responding to patient queries.
- Manning the reception desk to greet patients, schedule treatments, and coordinate the therapists and treatment room schedules.
Rehab Aide Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- CPR certification may be advantageous.
- 1 to 2 years of recent Clerical or clinical experience is required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Data entry and computer skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Good bedside manners.
- Good physical strength and stamina for lifting and moving immobile patients.
How to Apply
Apply with cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com
No views yet