NOC: 1225 – Purchasing agents and officers
Language of work: English
About Neo Kitchen:
At Neo Kitchen, we know that the kitchen is a vital component of any home.We will create a space that combines both accessibility and beautiful aesthetics. All our designs are built to mirror your ideas and intentions through integration of our skillful designer’s expertise, meticulously crafted to each and every detail. Each time, the final product is a functional custom kitchen for you to discover and enjoy. Our dedication to every client is part of what sets us above our competitors. While working to incorporate aspects of design, Neo Kitchen caters to the style and taste of our clients – from modern to antique, rustic to industrial.
We consider exquisite craftsmanship, masterful technique, and aesthetic expertise to be among out greatest assets. Out design and construction teams work closely to ensure every envisioned detail is brilliantly translated into a physical design.
Primary Job Duties:
- Search and maintain for optimal price and contract term constantly, develop new suppliers and learn new products
- Build relationships with materials suppliers and negotiate for the best pricing and payment term
- Termly assess the current value of all purchased products and equipment, supervise the counting of inventories in coordination with employees of the accounting division
- Leverage professional network to consult, select and purchase quality products and materials
- Arrange and maintain logistics of delivery schedules for all outbound shipments, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems.
- Prepare purchase orders, verify specifications; substitute items as needed based on approval
- Assess establishment’s specifications and develop specification booklet for equipment, materials, consumables and supplies
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and retention of all critical source documentation
- Provide timely and data-driven analytic to support identification and quantification of value improvement opportunities
- Manage invoices, receipts, prepaid orders and other related documents to assist finance department for completing routine reconciliation
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management or relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access
- Proven experience of building partnership with supplier and vendor resource
- Understand customer service, receiving, put-away, picking, shipping, inventory management, transportation, etc.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills to summarize and evaluate quotations/tenders and make recommendations
- Exposure in commercial trading and wholesales, import and export sectors preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain cost management would be considered an asset. Strong written and verbal communication skills with comfort in client-facing interactions
- Ability to plan organize, multi-task and adapt quickly to changes and short deadlines
How to Apply
No views yet