Promotion Strategies Consultant
About the company:
Shalit Foods Inc. Is a Canadian supplier of innovative brands for food service, retail, industrial and healthcare since 1990. At Shalit Foods, we find and provide innovative culinary brands. Each line in our limited selection is specially chosen to give our customers a competitive advantage. Our attitude to food is helping raise culinary standards across Canada.
Salary: 31.50 CAD/hour, 40 working hours a week.
Promotion strategies consultant
About the position:
The ideal candidate for the position is initiative, organized, team player, client-focused, flexible with effective interpersonal skills, excellent written communication and excellent oral communication.
– Advise clients on advertising or sales promotions strategies
– Determine aspects of products and services to boost those through different promotion actions.
– Collect and share information about local and regional competitors, consumer trends, as well as wider socio-demographic trends from public sources.
– Assist in the development of different strategies to get awareness and promote the company’s products in new regionals, such as Europe.
– Ensure that product’s specifications are presented to the intended audience across the globe while taking into consideration the target country’s language, culture, and population.
– Adapt products to meet the needs of the target country and region.
– Develop and direct market research planning and operating procedures to update potential and current clients with business promotions and initiatives.
– Assist in the creation of surveys for research through various media platforms in order to corroborate and further reinforce positive feedback.
– Supervise and check the company’s reports, website, and other internal sources and provide feedback before issuance of the promotion activities.
– Analyze, create, and maintain network sources.
– Represent the company within planned events and respond to the inquiries.
-Initiate events and promotions for the target audience according to the completed research and analysis.
Improve usability, accessibility and other important aspects, associated with the product while assisting in the preparation of the promotional material.
Job requirements and qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree
· At least 5 years of experience or more
· Ability to supervise 1 or 2 people
· Positive attitude, honesty, and strong work ethics are the must
· Bilingual ( English and French)
· Ability to work under pressure in Fast-paced environment
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
How to Apply
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet