Production Helper – Food Processing
- Natural Life Nutrition Inc. – Posted by Owner
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 51037
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00-20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Oct 2022
Position: Production Helper – Food Processing
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Wage: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Benefits: Extended health including dental, life insurance
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Vacancy: 20 or more
Address: 7337 N Fraser Way #108, Burnaby, BC V5J 0G7
Natural Life Nutrition Inc., which is based in Burnaby, BC, is the one of leading companies in the health supplement manufacturing/packaging industry.
We are looking for Production helpers to join our ever-growing team.
As a Production helper, you will learn to set up, maintain and operate machinery while ensuring the efficient running of production. A great Production helper is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials throughout plant and warehouse manually, or with powered equipment
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed and unload food, beverage and associated products processing machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Remove filled containers from conveyors and manually pack goods into bags, boxes
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Other related duties as specified by supervisor
Education & Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school
- Strong attention to detail
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Production helper” in the subject line.
No views yet