Freshline is one of Canada’s premier processors of fresh-cut, value-added fruits and vegetables. We offer an extensive line of fresh-cut produce items to the foodservice, retail, and manufacturing sectors.
At Freshline Foods, we have the expertise to custom cut and pack any fresh fruit and vegetables to enhance quality and shelf life. We also offer private label programs.
All our manufacturing processes follow the strictest food safety guidelines in our industry and our full-time quality assurance team ensures all operations abide by HACCP/ G.M.P food safety guidelines.
Our company is looking for Production Associates to join us. The job holder is required to work at the production line to process, pack vegetables & fruits.
- Sort, cut fresh vegetables and fruits on the production line.
- Pack qualified products
- Fulfill assigned production duties.
- Maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the workstation.
- Follow Health & Safety procedures while performing job tasks.
- Other duties assigned.
- Job Type: Permanent Full-time, 40 – 44 hours per week, adjustment pending on business need.
- Probationary Period: 3-months or 480 hours, whichever longer
- Work Location: 2501-A Stanfield Rd, Mississauga ON, L4Y 1R6
- Shift Requirement: Morning shifts. Must be available from Sunday to Friday to fit business needs.
- Compensation: $16 per hour
- Benefits: Group Benefits entitlement upon completion of probation time
- Be able to work in a cold & wet work environment.
- Be flexible to take irregular shifts up to and including 10 hours.
Freshline provides reasonable accommodations at any stage in our hiring process. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in completing your application, please contact our Human Resources Department via submitting this application.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please apply by the below link:
No views yet