- Dynamic Medical Centre – Posted by Northvistaimmigration.com
- Job ID : 11155
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$33.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-22
- Posting Date : 22 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2020
Under the supervision of the Procurement Coordinator and with the technical support of the Pharmacist, the Procurement Officer (Medical) is responsible for planning, forecasting, preparing orders according to programme needs, following up with suppliers and or procurement agents and receiving all pharmaceuticals and medical equipment either through national or international
• The Procurement Officer will carry out effective management of procurement functions.
• Coordinate purchasing activities with suppliers and branches.
• Resolve conflicts and problems with purchasing projects and distribute planned projects accordingly.
• Maintain and review the ongoing performance of all direct reports and identify areas for improvement.
• Assess requirements of establishment and acquiring goods and services of quality standards at competitive and best
• Adjust buying standards according to demand and suitability of the products.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of a database of supplier.
• Analyze and communicate supplier performance with suppliers. Develop plans to streamline and improve the processes
• Determine contract terms and conditions.
• Prepare contracts for goods or services when necessary.
• Coordinate the receipt of and documentation of delivery of goods ordered
• Negotiating with key local pharmaceuticals and medical equipment suppliers when necessary.
• Provide guidance on purchase methodology to be used for different requisitions.
• Adhere to organization Policies and Procedures.
Education & Experience
• Proven work experience in a similar field would be an asset
• Microsoft Office Literate in Email, Word, Excel etc.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Education would be an asset as a compensatory measure towards experience
How to Applyresumes.email@example.com
No views yet