- Salius Rehab Inc. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 33672
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-10-01
- Posting Date : 01 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Oct 2022
Salius Rehab Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working hours : 37.5 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 3
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
Business Address: 6568 125 A street Surrey BC V3W6S9
Job Location: Surrey, Coquitlam, Langley/Abbotsford
NOC Group: Physiotherapists (NOC 3142)
NOC Job Title: Physiotherapist
Salius Rehab Inc. is currently hiring 3 full-time permanent physiotherapists to join their team in Surrey, Coquitlam and Langley/Abbotsford, British Columbia as soon as possible.
•Assess clients’ physical status, functional abilities, needs, and goals to improve, maintain or support physical performance.
•Provide patients with diagnosis, prognosis and develops short- and long-term goals to achieve optimal health outcomes.
•Implement of interventions in accordance with established treatment guidelines
•Coordinate with referring physician and other healthcare professionals regarding patients' problems, needs and progress
•Responsible to maintain all the data & reports of patients and their progress.
•Instruct patients and caregivers regarding self-management, health promotion and injury/disability prevention.
•May perform other tasks as assigned.
- A university degree in physiotherapy and a period of supervised practical training are required.
- An interim license or registration with a regulatory body is required to practice physiotherapy in all provinces.
- 1-2 Years of related experience is required.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet