Paver operator helper
- Payless Paving Ltd. – Posted by xxx
- Langley, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 60396
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 07 Jul 2023
Payless Paving Ltd. Located at 2727 240 st Langley, British Columbia V2Z 3A6 is looking for a Paver operator helper to be a part of their team at the earliest.
No of Positions: 01
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
Completion of secondary School would be an asset.
Experience of 01 to less than 02 years as a general construction/paver helper would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet