- Chocolatease – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 102540
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 25 May 2024
We are looking for experienced Pastry Cooks for Chocolatease located at 37-2700 Dufferin Street York, ON M6B 4J3, Canada.
No. of position: 06
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and bake cakes, cookies, pies, puddings, or desserts according to the recipe.
- Measure ingredients using measuring cups and spoons.
- Mix ingredients to form dough or batter using an electric mixer or beats and stirs ingredients by hand.
- Shape dough for cookies, pies, and fancy pastries, using a pie dough roller and cookie cutters or by hand.
- Place shaped dough portions in greased or floured pan and insert them in the oven using a long-handled paddle.
- Adjust drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperatures.
- Prepare and cook ingredients for pie fillings, puddings, custards, or other desserts.
- Mix ingredients to make the icing.
- Decorate cakes and pastries.
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and breakdown of machinery and equipment.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, and clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: No formal education required
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet