Painter (8 vacancies)
- Shield Masonry Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Job ID : 12309
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 Jul 2021
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$24.50 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
9013 Shaughnessy St, Vancouver, B.C.
Will be required to visit various sites around the lower mainland.
No formal education required
At least 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English required
1. Apply paint and other decorative finishes to interior and exterior surfaces of residences and commercial locations.
2. Making on-site preparations such as checking all materials are in place, building scaffolding and covering fixtures.
3. Remove old paint of walls and other surfaces and prepare them for painting.
4. Prime, sand, seal, patch and paint surfaces buildings and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, water proofing and heat resistant finishes. 5. Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electronic sprayers and pumps. 6. Erect scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes.
Shield Masonry Ltd. 9013 Shaughnessy St, Vancouver, B.C.
How to Applyinfo@shieldmasonry.com
No views yet