- Infinite Outsourcing Solutions Inc. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14752
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 23 Oct 2021
We are Infinite Outsourcing Solutions (IOS). An experiential employment Consultancy and business solution provider in Toronto, striving to deliver top-notch experience. With over 15 years of experience, IOS has become a leading recruitment consultancy in Toronto, Ontario Canada and abroad. At IOS, we invite everyone to have a seat at the table and envision how they can sit at the head of it, through our decentralized organizational structure. And our focus on solutions which complement our clients’ core business activities and value propositions, means that we constantly create opportunities for transparent cost savings and sustainable business development.
We are hiring for a permanent position of an Office Coordinator at our Mississauga office. This is not a temporary assignment at the client premises, but a position requires to be filled at our head office. Additional details for the position are listed below:
Employer: Infinite Outsourcing Solutions Inc.
Position: Office Coordinator
# of Positions: 1
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#820, 5915 Airport road, Mississauga, ON, L4V 1T1
Salary: $24.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0 Hours per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Coordinate accurate and timely processing of payments according to established internal policies, process, and work instructions.
• Establish and ensure the administrative procedures are being followed and work is being performed to the priority level
• Liaises with end clients accounting to obtain approval for invoices and payments.
• Processes vendor set up requisitions and ensures proper approval and set up.
• Attend client meetings and documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
Specific Job Requirements
• Minimum one year of experience in an office administrative position
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Related college diploma in Accounting/Business an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to ApplyApply by email to: email@example.com
No views yet