- Acumen Logistics Pvt Ltd – Posted by acumen logistics
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 92965
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $26.75-32 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-04-17
- Posting Date : 19 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 18 Apr 2023
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Acumen Logistics Ltd is based in Delta, British Columbia. We offer tailored transportation and logistics solutions – from single shipments to complex international orders. We offer the scale and scope of services including ground, air, rail, and ocean transportation to meet the budget and schedule requirements of all, small and big companies alike.
We are both an international cargo broker and shipping agent that manages and provides third-party logistics to large and small companies. As we plan to expand our business, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Canada.
1. Create, develop, and implement a Business Development and Marketing Strategy for the company.
2. Work with current customer database to educate and inform them of our services.
3. Conduct market research on clients and competitors.
4. Manage website updates by working with our staff.
5. Email marketing: event promotions, advertising, and the creation of promotional videos and graphics.
6. Represent the company to clients, business associates and industry-related organizations.
7. Work with the existing communications team to ensure that all initiatives are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop high quality relationships with all internal and external business partners to achieve required organizational goals of excellence. This includes but not limited to clients, carriers, transportation partners, etc.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing activities, evaluate strategies and suggest on improvements.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Collect market intelligence and identify new business opportunities.
12. Other duties and special projects as required to help promote the company culture, goals, and objectives.
Education: Minimum college diploma.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
Proficiency with marketing tools, good understanding of marketing trends.
Proficiency in MS-Office suite, comfortable with basic data analysis, tracking and reporting activities and results.
- Sales, Marketing, Communication, Interpersonal and Organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a team.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be an ideal candidate for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest and effort in applying; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No views yet