LONG-HAUL TRUCK DRIVER
- Gr8 Canada Transport Ltd. – Posted by Universal Immigration Consultancy Ltd
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 27509
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-07-12
- Posting Date : 12 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 10 Oct 2021
Gr8 Canada Transport Ltd.
146 Henick Cres,
Saskatoon, SK S7R 0J9.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $25.00 Hourly up to 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Saskatoon
- Hauling materials or equipment as assigned, responsible for securing load, and conducting routine inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment;
- Operating highway truck as assigned, and operating heavy equipment if required;
- Pick Up & Deliveries of various freight for dedicated customers;
- Follow Hours of Service regulations (E-Logs);
- Handle freight documents/manifests;
- Promptly deliver customer freight and update dispatch on ETA’s;
- Some positions may require unloading of various freight via pallet jack, 2-wheeler, or by hand;
- Complete all other duties as reasonably assigned; and
- Cooperate and communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers to maintain satisfactory relationships.
- Safe driving record verified by a current driver abstract;
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- On-the-job-training is provided;
- Completion of an accredited driver training course may be required;
- No Experience required.
How to Apply
E-mail only to email@example.com. If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
All groups are invited to apply. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
No views yet