Liquor Central provides various cold beers and hard liquors and more on the 17th ave of Calgary.
Qualified candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
– Assign sales workers to duties;
– Authorize payments by cheque;
– Authorize return of merchandise;
– Sell merchandise;
– Supervise and coordinate activities of workers;
– Resolve problems that may arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
– Organize and maintain inventory
How to Apply
The position will be full time and permanent, hourly wage will be $19.00/hour with 35 to 40 work hours per week. Overtime after 44 hours of work hours per week and after 8 work hours per day will be paid $28.50/hour.
The position needs someone who holds a secondary school graduation certificate and have 1 to 2 years of retail and supervise experience. Need to be able to supervisor 1-2 people. Language requirement: English.
Interested and qualified candidates please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet