Company: The Wok Asian Restaurant
Position: Line Cook
Job types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30-40 hours per week
Working location: 1840 8th St. E., Saskatoon
- Prepare and cook complete meals and individual dishes
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Prepare and cook all kinds of main dishes and side dishes
- Maintain records of food, inventory, supplies, and equipment
- Keep a sanitized, clean work area and kitchen.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Have experience is an asset.
Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are interested, please email via email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No views yet