Line Cook (NOC-6322)
Position: Line Cook
Working Hours: 35-40 hours per week /week, 7-8 hours per day
Wage: $17.00~19.00 depending on experience
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employer Name: Queens Breakfast
Address: 3927 Edmonton Trail, Calgary, AB T2E 6T1
Queens is an authentic breakfast experience located in the industrial heat of Green View. With a rustic, generous and honest menu created for childhood memories reimagined to serve new stories surrounded by local breweries and distilleries to be enjoyed by family and friends. The space redefines the concept of accessible luxury serving active lifestyles in a vibrant community with an intimate setting day and night.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food handling practices
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Help in the preparation and design of menu items
- Produce high quality plates, focusing on appearance, taste, and structure
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Completion of secondary school is usually required
- Completion of college or other program in cooking or at least 1 year of commercial cooking experience is required.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Line Cook” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet