- Memphis Blues Barbeque House (o/a 658364 B.C. Ltd.) – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 63619
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Aug 2023
Our restaurant serves the best authentic Southern barbeque and now we are hiring the experienced line cook.
Employer: Memphis Blues Barbeque House (o/a 658364 B.C. Ltd.)
Position: Line Cook
Open position: 2
– Set up and maintain workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
– Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
– Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
– Check quality of ingredients.
– Monitor refrigeration temperatures and working order of kitchen equipment.
– Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
– Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
– Perform routine cleaning and sanitation.
– May assist in training other employees.
– Completion of secondary school.
– Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
– 2 years or more experience as a commercial cook.
– Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
– Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working Location: 1342 Commercial Dr. Vancouver, BC. V5L 3X5
How to Apply
How to Apply: by E-mail: email@example.com
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet