- Moose Jaw Yard Care (2016) Ltd. – Posted by Universal Immigration Consultancy Ltd
- Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 25349
- Category : Landscaping
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-06-04
- Posting Date : 04 Jun 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Sep 2021
Moose Jaw Yard Care (2016) Ltd.
1410 Normandy Dr
Moose Jaw, SK
S6H 7X8, Canada.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: No Education
Positions Available: 2
Description:- At Moose Jaw Yard Care (2016) Ltd, we are looking for a fulltime permanent Landscape Labourer. Must be able to work morning, evening and weekend shifts. Experience in Landscaping is recommended. Job Training will be provided.
- Spread top soil, lay sod, plant flowers, grass, shrubs and trees and perform other duties to assist with the construction of a landscape and related structures
- Cut grass, rake, fertilize and water lawns, weed gardens, prune shrubs and trees and perform other maintenance duties as directed by supervisor
- Maintain lawns and grass along roadsides
- Spray and dust trees, shrubs, lawns and gardens, as directed.
- Perform other manual duties to clean and maintain landscaped environments.
- Plan and direct grounds maintenance.
- Organize and direct planting of trees, gardens and lawns.
- Organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls,
- Repair and maintain equipment
- May provide snow removal services during winter months.
Skills and Abilities:
- Organized, Reliable
- May need to perform repetitive tasks.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
All groups are invited to apply for example: Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada. Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be given preference.
How to Apply
Apply by email ONLY to: email@example.com
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
No views yet