Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent located in Mississauga is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career. As an Insurance Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote our products.
· Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
· Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
· Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
· Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
· Insurance experience an asset
· Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
· Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
· Must have the ability to be friendly, personable, confident and persuasive
· Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
· Organizational skills
· Detail oriented
· Proactive in problem solving
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to multi-task
As an Insurance Agent, you will receive…
· Paid time off (Vacation and personal/sick days)
· Valuable Experience
How to ApplyApply with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet