Home Child Care Provider Pilot
- Luisa Von Goldring – Posted by Karen Kristine Penaflorida
- Job ID : 5279
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-01
- Posting Date : 06 Jul 2019
- Expiry Date : 05 Jul 2020
Hi ! I am Luisa and I am looking for a dependable and reliable Child Caregiver who will help me look after my 1 year old son. If you posses the skills written below you are welcome to apply.
Description / Job requirements:
Education: One year of Canadian post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available, Willing to travel regularly, Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Overtime required, Physically demanding
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
Work Site Environment: Scent free, Non-smoking
Judgement, Organized, Initiative, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Flexibility, Reliability
Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Travel with us on our trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
* Bathe, dress and feed my child.
* Supervise and care for my child.
* Prepare my child for rest periods.
* Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding my child.
* Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
* Tend to emotional well-being of my child.
* Organize, activities such as games and outings for my child.
Anticipated date start: 2019-10-01
Weight Handling: Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Work Setting: Employer’s home
Salary: $14.00/hour 40 hours /wk overtime pay of $21.00/hr after 44 hours
How to ApplyBy email: firstname.lastname@example.org By phone: 647-296-0847
No views yet