Hardware installation technician
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to Supervise
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Ability to distinguish between colours, Sound discrimination, Sitting, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Team player, Accurate, Initiative, Judgement, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security, Security software
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts.
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software, Supervise other technical support workers in this group.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
How to Applypolanirightscareer@gmail.com
No views yet