Guest service supervisor
Guest service supervisor (NOC-62022)
Title of Position: Guest service supervisor
Working Hours: 30 hrs per week, 8hrs per day
Wage: $23.60 – $25.00
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Address: 911 Highland Park Cove NE Airdrie, Alberta
Employer Name: Days Inn & Suites Airdrie hotel
Our Days Inn & Suites Airdrie hotel is conveniently located off the QE2 at Highway 567. Our setting north of East Lake offers quick access to downtown Airdrie and local restaurants, along with Iron Horse Park and Nose Creek Park. For those traveling on business, multiple corporate offices are nearby including Atco Gas, TransCanada Pipelines, TransCanada Turbines, and the Schlumberger Training Centre. We are only 20 kilometers from the Calgary International Airport (YYC) in northeast Calgary.
- Manage, assign and review the work of hotel and other accommodation services clerks, reservation clerks, and cleaning clerks.
- Coordinate work shifts and procedures and coordinate relations with other work units.
- Charge work-related issues and prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- General duties as workers supervised
- Manage the operation of the computer system, equipment, and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work if required.
- Ensure the quantity of the inventory, supplies, and materials.
- At least 1 year of experience in the occupation supervised is usually required.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be required.
How to ApplyDue to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest service supervisor” in the subject line.
No views yet