Global Manager, Web Experiences
Global Manager, Web Experiences
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class value and experience to our customers by managing a set of distinct, manageable groups of interrelated SKUs that satisfy the same or very similar customer needs as business units, named Categories, to achieve enhanced organizational results.
- With support of direct leadership, develop the overall strategy for the category of offerings based on looking analytically and monitoring current / future trends, seasonality, customer needs and behavior, competitor analysis and other factors.
- Coordinate and assist executing the business tactics for discovery, development, testing, marketing and sales of existing or new SKUs in the category.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Product and client-facing teams to strive to create scalable and customer-centric solutions that optimize the way we market and deliver our services.
- Ensure SKU availability by working closely with Talent Management and support placing appropriate actions to ensure talent availability that meets consumer demands, while making forecasts for demand to ensure its sustainability.
- Monitor the performance of both individual SKUs and overall category, using a data-driven approach to determine the best and worst-performing products, creating Profit & Loss statements, assessing performance against competitors, developing exit strategies for unsuccessful SKUs, and developing solutions to improve performance.
- Keep prices up to date and competitive, suitable for your target customer's pricing needs in different regions.
Marketing & Sales
- Liaise with the Marketing team to strategically plan campaigns and promotions for a specific SKU or group of SKUs and ensure a common category message is shared and understood.
- Oversee the creation of internal training and sales enablement materials to ensure the Sales, CS and Professional Services teams have an understanding of and stays up to date with the category's portfolio and its value proposition.
- Implement periodically promotional strategies to support achieving sales goals.
- Assist and provide custom project scoping assistance to Sales and CS.
- Oversee the operations in order to guarantee proper execution and delivery, implementation of policies and procedures and its compliance.
- Identify and drive changes to the creative process and overall operation to increase its efficiency and scalability, improving metrics such as margin and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Talent Management team and other relevant internal groups to continuously innovate, achieve better outcomes and add value to our main stakeholders (customers and talents).
- Leveraging Rock Content's marketplace operations and project platforms for the timely assignment and execution of projects, as well as proper quoting and revenue allocation
- Direct the hiring, training of your team members.
- Support direct leadership in creation, be responsible for monitoring and ensuring the understanding and achievement of OKRs, ENPS and other goals of the department, proposing preventive and corrective actions when needed.
- Coach and mentor team members to build professional expertise, acting as a facilitator in creating career development plans of the direct reports and monitoring the execution of PDPs for all your team members.
- Evaluate the performance of direct reports, through direct feedback and other forms of evaluation specified by the organization, providing them with constant coaching.
- With the assistance of your direct leadership, create and follow your leadership and succession pipeline.
- Manage the existing borders between the areas and departments that are directly subordinate to you and their good relationship with the other areas of the business, ensuring that everyone is working towards a common goal.
- Provide expert advice on category matters and contribute to broader organizational directions.
- Ensure compliance, policies, practices, and company values are top of mind throughout every process.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Advanced or Fluent English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Managerial or team leadership experience.
- Experience with marketplace platform operations
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Solid relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and often competing priorities.
Would be a plus
- Experience in the category of the position.
- Proven experience as Category Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish.
- Cultural intelligence to manage a multicultural team.
- Category sales and growth objectives
- Category P&L responsable
- Average customer evaluation
- Delivery on time
How to Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate "Newcomers Job Center" in your email.
No views yet