Food service supervisor
- Firehouse Subs® – Posted by Employer
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14478
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.0-16.0 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 13 Oct 2021
We are looking for Food service supervisors for the Firehouse Subs® store located at 6758 Lundy’s Ln Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V5 Canada.
No. of position: 02
The food service supervisor at Firehouse Subs® performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
• Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
• Oversee and supervise the assembly line to ensure the best quality food is served.
• Train newer employees for the duties.
• Ensures profitability of business by operation shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllable, utilities and sales growth.
• Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
• Assists the manager in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
• Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the manager.
• Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
• Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
• Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
• Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner all issues that may impact business.
Education: Some high school or equivalent
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15.00 to $16.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet