Food Service Supervisor (NOC6311)
Food Service Supervisor- 6311
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, shifted (including weekends)
Wage: $15.20 ~ $17.00 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: #107 – 9055 University High St., Burnaby, BC V5A 0A79
Togo Sushi SFU is a small restaurant, and its decoration makes customers feel comfortable with reasonable price. Always with a smile, we strive to satisfy your appetite for Sushi with delicious foods and speedyservices.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
Completion of Seceonday School
Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 1 or 2 years of experience in food preparation or service
English is required
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Food Service Supervisor” in the subject line.
No views yet