Food service supervisor
- Booster Juice – Posted by Employer
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18387
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Feb 2022
We are looking for a well experienced food service supervisor to work in various shifts for the Booster Juice located at 25 York St Unit #A6 Toronto, ON M5J 2V5
No. of Position :01
The Food Service Supervisor performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a food and beverage servers.
– Trains newer or less experienced team members in their tasks and responsibilities.
– Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Booster Juice’s standard.
– Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards.
– Oversee Preparation of Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards
– Maintains quality store operations.
– Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
– Maintain clean store and assign tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
– Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies, prepare shift reports and submit to the manager.
– Contributes to store goals by advising manager for increasing sales and improving profits.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Language required: English
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet