Food Service Supervisor
- Kriva (Umiya) INC. o/a Pizzaville – Posted by rgothi23
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 101661
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 17 Nov 2023
The Company Operating Name: Kriva (Umiya) INC. o/a Pizzaville
Title of Position: Food Service Supervisor
Business Address: 180 Sandalwood Pkwy East, Brampton, Ontario L6Z 1Y4
No# of Positions: 1
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent – Year round
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 17 – 17.50 /hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): none
Hours (each week): 32 – 40 hours/week
Location of work: 180 Sandalwood Pkwy East, Brampton, Ontario L6Z 1Y4
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: More than 7 months
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
· Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff.
· Ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
· Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
· Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
· Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
· Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
· Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
· Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
· Trains and coaches staff as directed by management.
· May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
· Completion of a secondary school
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
· Strong supervisory skills and the capability to motivate and lead staff
· Excellent customer service skills
· Responsible, reliable, honest
· High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of health and safety an asset
· Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
· Able to do some heavy lifting
More than 7 months
1-3 years of experience is preferred, ideally some supervisory experience is an asset.
Contact Information: Please send your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply
No views yet