Food service supervisor
- The International Centre – Posted by Employer
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 63820
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Aug 2023
We are looking for experienced Food Service Supervisor for The International Centre located at 6900 Airport Road Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8 Canada.
For decades The International Centre has been home to Canada's largest and most popular events, offering superior service and inspired event solutions from our knowledgeable staff. We strive to employ passionate, enthusiastic, and results orientated people, and we appreciate you considering us as your next employer.
The International Centre makes an excellent place for you to grow and further your professional experience. Come join our team!
No. of Positions: 12
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Overall supervision of the operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Train and supervise new staff in the job duties.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of food preparation.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas
- Make a schedule of food servers based on event volume.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Secondary School or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 18 to $ 21 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet