- Triple N Triple E Holdings Inc. O/A A&W – Posted by IIBC
- Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 38619
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 May 2022
The Company Operating Name: Triple N Triple E Holdings Inc. O/A A&W
Title of Position: Cook
Business Address: 113 East 1st Street, Vanderhoof, BC
No# of Positions: 4
Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: $ 16.50 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental benefits, Group medical insurance benefits, Life insurance, Vision care
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 113 East 1 St., Vanderhoof, BC
Education: Secondary School
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of commercial cooking experience or Completion of college or other program in cooking
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas, paying attention specifically to the correct handling of raw proteins, such as beef, pork, eggs, chicken, fish.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for food safety, quality, and quantity.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as eggs, sausages, bacon, hamburgers, chicken, fish, french fries, and Onion Rings.
- Prepare foods following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills and deep-fat fryers.
- Read food order monitors or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guest and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking or for assembly of final product.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily volume to help coordinate cooking times.
- Receive delivery of supplies.
- Train and transfer skills to junior team members.
- Have a ready smile and a warm personality
- Have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy learning new things
What we can offer you:
- A flexible working schedules
- Employee discounts
- Great training and transferable skills
- Opportunities for advancement
- Full range of medical and dental benefits
Contact Information: Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Candidates may apply with resume by responding to this job posting,
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Recruitment – A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6
- by fax: 250-275-6707 For further information regarding this posting, or others, please call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
No views yet