DOUBLE TREE HOLDINGS LTD.
Salary: $22.00/ Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working hours: 40 Hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 – 3 years of experienced is required
Positions Available: 1
Job Location : 1717 Foy Street, Abbotsford, British Columbia
NOC Group: Managers in Agriculture (0821)
NOC Job Title: Farm manager
· Manage the overall operations of a farm.
· Determine the amount and kinds of crops to be grown.
· Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities .
· Hire and manage farm personnel .
· Establish a marketing program.
· Develop and keep financial and production records.
· Provide assistance in purchase of farm machinery, plants, seed, compost, other supplies
· Maintain farm machinery and equipments.
• Education: High School required.
• Experience: 2-3 Years of relevant experience.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided at $30/week. Relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
HOW TO APPLY:
How to Apply
No views yet