Family Child Care Provider
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 76922
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-12-15
- Posting Date : 24 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 24 Dec 2022
I need to hire a detailed oriented and careful Family Child CareProvider to provide in home childcare service to look after my 2kids, one is close to 3 years old and the other is 9+years old. The right person should take care my younger kids from 830am to530pm during the workdays and need to pick up my elder kids from school bus drop off point. Our family live in Markham and speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin at home.
1. Help with potty training ,bathing, and dressing of the younger kids.
2. Prepare food and snacks to the younger kids.
3. Pick up the elder kids from school bus.
4. Supervise the children’s activities during playing, reading, and sleeping.
5. Help the child with good habits forming like good personal hygiene, being polite, sharing with others.
6. Supervising elder kids for routine homework focusing
7. Communicate and interacting with the children and take care of their emotional well-being as well as enhancing the children’s cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development.
8. Take the children to play in backyard and in the community playground.
9. Keep records of the children’s activities and report any problems to the parents.
10. Keep the children in healthy and safe environments; Implement emergency procedures where necessary.
11. Participate with the children in all educational and interactive activities.
12. Must be patient to handle the emotions of the kids.
13. Take full responsibility and focus on the kids’ daily activities, the safe awareness is a MUST.
14. Assistance in other duties as instructed by the parents.
15. Should guarantee to work at least 30 hours per week, from830am to 530 pm on weekdays.
Additional Skills and Qualifications Preferred:
1.First Aid Certification.
2. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training.
3. Early Childhood Educator (ECE) License holder
4. Mandarin or Cantonese speaking.
5. Know how to take care kids or have relevant experience (for example Early Child Care or Montessori).
How to ApplyPlease send your background information, your required salary and available on-board time to me if you are interested in this placement.
No views yet