Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler Teacher
- Cribs To Crayons Day Care Ltd. – Posted by employer
- British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9903
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Mar 2021
Cribs To Crayons Day Care, located in Coquitlam, BC is looking for two Full-Time, Permanent Early Childhood Educators – Infant Toddler Teacher.
Position: Early Childhood Educator – Infant Toddler Teacher
Employer: Cribs To Crayons Day Care
Number of Positions: 1
Work Hours: 35 hrs per week
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
Children’s age: Infant (3 months – 11months), Toddler (1 – 3years)
Work Location: 2860 Dewdney Trunk Rd, Coquitlam, BC V3C 2H9
• Plan and develop programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
• Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
• Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s results.
• Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
• May supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants.
• Completion of a two- to four-year college program in early childhood education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience and training
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Infant and Toddler license to practice in BC is required
• Able to work all shifts in classroom
• Criminal Record Check required
• Enthusiastic with children
• Well organized
• Strong work ethic
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Early Childhood Educator – IT Teacher” in the subject line.
No views yet