Early Childhood Educator
- Kuddles Early Infant Stimulation Centre – Posted by kuddles.mh.job
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 25202
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19-24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 08 Oct 2021
Kuddles is looking for energetic and enthusiastic ECEs at our new location at Mountain Hwy, North Vancouver, BC.
Employer: Kuddles Early Infant Stimulation Centre (1237917 B.C. LTD.)
Position: Early Childhood Educator (Permanent / Full-Time)
Position Available: 3
Working location: 407 Mountain Hwy, North Vancouver, BC V7J 2L1
Working hours: 35-40 hours per week
Wage: $19 ~ $24 per hour (Depends on experience)
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay / Extended medical benefits
• Plan and develop appropriate programs and activities based on observation of individual children.
• Maintain and update individual record of children as taking notes of their activities at the daycare centre.
• Design and develop learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural and emotional needs.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s in development and learning progress.
• Develop listening, comprehension and motor skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and creative art activities.
• Supervise both indoor and outdoor play times including community trips.
• Release children only to those authorized by parents/ guardian, to ask for identification in order to ensure that the authorized pick-up has been verified.
• Language: English
• ECE License to Practice in BC is required.
• Completion of College/ CEGEP or vocational is required.
• Current First Aid certificate and Criminal Record Check are needed.
• Experience is an asset.
How to Apply
Email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Early Childhood Educator position at our daycare centre; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No views yet