Early Childhood Educator
- Little Wonders Montessori Childcare Centre – Posted by Owner
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 16706
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00-21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 09 Jun 2021
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Number of job vacancies: 1
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Wage: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
Benefits: Extended medical benefits with dental after 3 months of employment, $100/year towards ECE workshops and training courses.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 33911 Hazelwood Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7V2
At Little Wonders Montessori Childcare Centre, we are dedicated to providing highly qualified teachers, fun, social and stimulating academic programs, and a creative Montessori environment to help each child develop to their maximum potential. We are looking for a full time Early Childhood Educator.
• Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
• Maintain and update individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
• Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role playing, games, music and art activities.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
• Completion of post-secondary with at least one to two years program in Early Childhood Education (ECE) and/or relevant education, experience and training
• Current First Aid Certificate and Criminal Record Check required
• Enthusiastic with children
• Well organized
• Excellent and effective communication skills in verbal and written
• Strong work ethic
How to ApplyPlease do not call regarding the posted position. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet