Director, administration and property management services
- Sterling Management – Posted by Mountwater Capital
- Job ID : 44144
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jan 2023
Title: Managing Director
Posted for: Senior-level, NOC 0114
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Term of the position: Permanent Full Time, Starting 30 Hours per week
Sterling’s full services property management & real estate brokerage approach has been benefiting our clients for over thirty years, ensuring unparalleled assistance in all of their real estate needs.
From property management to leasing and sales, our ability to deliver data-driven advice for our stakeholders guarantees the best services. Sterling is primarily practicing real estate rental management (including residential and commercial) and trading. Sterling’s primary clients are based in Fort St. John and Dawson Creek. Since 2021, we saw tremendous growth in our business offering, we have opened Vancouver branch located in Downtown Vancouver. Our main office is located at 2033 1177 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC. Our website is www.sterlingrealtygroup.com
Sterling is seeking a full-time managing director to manage its business operation based in the Vancouver office with travel required to Fort St. John and Dawson Creek
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully managing a real estate service segment. The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge in business operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the company's current operation process and work out a comprehensive plan to improve the cross-department/cross-function operational efficiency
- Manage administration and finance team in related to administrative and financial operation sections, as well as coordinate and support marketing & sales team
- Direct and control the company's operation to meet the compliance requirement for labour, or other laws and regulations
- Leads a team to ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between offices for smooth workload
- Establish administrative procedures and protocols to safely manage the client information, files, properties
- Establish a budget plan and control the expense for contracts, equipment, and supplies
- Identifies growth opportunities with current and new customers
- Report to the owner for the company's administrative performance and financial controlling assessment and improvement plan
- Hire and train employees for the company's operational policies and instructions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of college in business administration, finance, or a related administrative services field is required.
- 3 years above experience in real estate management is required
- Prior experiences in working with team remotely.
- Strong organization and communication skill are required
- High English proficiency is required.
- Prior experiences in a real estate transaction are considered an asset.
Please note this is not a real estate trading/transaction position.
Sterling is an equal employer, and we offer employment opportunities to all individuals.
How to apply:
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and passionate joining Sterling, Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email.
The email address is email@example.com. Please quote Job ID 2022-MD
Application Deadline: Until Filled.
Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
Sterling is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet