- Future Kitchen and Bath – Posted by Northvistaimmigration.com
- Job ID : 11157
- Category : Design
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$25.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-22
- Posting Date : 22 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 18 Nov 2020
Create interior spaces that reflect clients’ needs and tastes.
• Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space
• Liaising with clients and construction staff in order to comply with the client’s needs in an established timeline and with an assigned budget
• Estimate cost of projects and prepare detailed specifications.
• Advise on selection of colours, finishes and materials, lighting, furniture and other items, considering ergonomic and occupational health standards.
• Prepare plans and specifications for the final interior designs in accordance with current practices and codes.
• Be actively involved within the firm to promote our culture and engage positively with all staff.
• Be a highly motivated individual who works well independently and as a team player.
• Meeting with their clients and visiting the space they’ve been assigned to redesign to better identify what changes need to be made and how it can be done.
• Designing innovative interior spaces that meet the clients’ budget and requirements, both in terms of functionality and aesthetics
• Overseeing multiple projects at varying stages of completion, when necessary, ensuring all deadlines and specifications are met:
• Keeping up to date on the industry’s current trends and recent developments in terms of techniques, materials, and tools.
Education and Experience
• A college certificate or diploma in interior decoration would be an asset.
• Creativity and a strong artistic sense, always willing to try out new ideas.
• Having strong multitasking skills; being able to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Physical strength: Being able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for several hours; and rearranging furniture when necessary.
• Communicating clearly, both verbally and in writing, in order to convey clear instructions, as well as having effective listening skills to understand the client’s requests.
• Displaying strong customer service skills, as well as leadership; and being able to work cohesively with Architects and construction staff.
How to ApplyLaurentide.firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet