Corporate sales manager
- Van Stonefoundry Inc. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 84246
- Category : Sales
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $54 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 19 Jan 2024
Van Stonefoundry Inc was established in July 2015, Countertops Vancouver is proud to announce the acquisition of Van Stone Foundry in Richmond. Our company specializes in the fabrication and installation of granite, quartz and marble countertops. We are looking for an experienced corporate sales manager as our key management team member. The successful candidate will create a brighter future for Van Stonefoundry.
Job title: Corporate sales manager
- Salary$54.00 / hour
- Work hours: 30-40 hours per week
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Term of employment: This is an indeterminate full-time position
- Oversee and coordinate all activities and operations of the sales department.
- Coordinate the activities of a sales team to build a healthy and profitable relationship with buyers and other associates.
- Assign members of the team to the company's accounts.
- Devise new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Set weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, ensuring these targets are realistic and achievable.
- Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads, and target potential clients.
- Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with key accounts to maintain service and client loyalty.
- Monitor the performance of teams and sales goals.
- Stay up to date on current market changes and trends to develop new and original sales strategies.
- Stay updated on the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars.
- Track the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years as a corporate sales manager is strongly desired.
Former leadership experience or managerial experience of a team is preferred.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com, We thank you for your interest, but only qualified candidates will be interviewed.
No views yet