- Showshaa – The Modern Taproom – Posted by sshowshaa
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 39745
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Dec 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Showshaa – The Modern Taproom is looking for experienced Cooks for their location at 3020 152 St #101, White Rock Surrey, BC V4P 3N7 who could join immediately.
Details are as follows:
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Positions available:2 (Two)
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent full time
Job duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Oversee and supervise kitchen operations
- Supervise other cooks and kitchen helpers
- Verify that prepared dishes meet requirements for quality and quantity.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Identify/ introduce new dishes for the menu.
- Work with management to constantly improve/amend menu.
- Follow recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Schedule work shifts for the kitchen staff.
- Maintain supply and stocking of ingredients and Vegetables
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience:1-2 years of Experience
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
How to Apply
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply. Canadians, Permanent Residents, Underrepresented groups, Youth are welcome to apply.
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
(Subject Line should be: Cook)
No views yet