- Golden Life Management Corp – Posted by xxx
- Invermere, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 59170
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 23 Jun 2023
Pro Recruitment Services is posting this advertisement on the behalf of Golden Life Management Corp. located at Columbian Garden Village, 800 10th Avenue, Invermere, British Columbia V0A 1K0.
Golden Life is a leading provider of seniors living communities. Their goal is to support seniors of all ages and abilities in their efforts to live their best life possible. Their housing portfolio encompasses the full range of housing and service options, including life leases, independent living, assisted living, and long-term care programs.
Under the direction of the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is accountable for all/most food preparation duties; this is not limited to additional tasks delegated by the immediate Supervisor.
Positions available: 1
Type: Permanent/Full time
Wage rate: 21.25/hour
Benefit: Relocation costs will be covered by the employer
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods as instructed by dietitian or chef, but not limited to preparing veggies, baking dessert, meats, sauces, and salads.
• Ensures that kitchen is operated in a clean, safe, and efficient manner and that all staff follows safe food handling procedures.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, determine size of food portions, plan menus, estimate food requirements and order supplies.
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets, Manage kitchen operations, Clean kitchen and work areas.
• Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethic cuisine or special dishes.
Completion of Secondary school is required.
Completion of three-year apprenticeship program of cooks; completion of other cooking programs is considered as an asset.
Food safe Certificate will be an asset.
1-2 years of cooking experience is considered an asset.
This employer encourages equal job opportunities for all the applicants, including Newcomers to Canada and Aboriginal.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates please email your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet